Friday, June 12, 2009

Brookline's Rose Garden Serenade on Jun 14th

I didn't even know that Brookline had a rose garden (what else have these crafty doctors/lawyers hiding been hiding from me?), but apparently they do and it's large enough for the entire Brookline Community Chorus to perform in. I am not sure what the musical program is but it will most likely be classical. Complimentary refreshments will be served. The sights and scents of blooming roses will abound. It all sounds so incredibly civilized, and like I should be wearing a very big hat.

Be forwarned: I have learned from previous ventures into the Brookline free classical concert scene that you may or may not be the youngest whippersnapper there.

June 14th, 2009 (rain date June 28) 1 pm - 2:30 pm, The corner of Browne & St. Paul Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment