Friday, June 19, 2009

Travel Zoo Top 20

I have a travel addiction. There, I said it.

Perhaps one day they will develop a 12-step program for people like me, but until then, there are credit cards and Travel Zoo.

It's actually almost too dangerous to get the Travel Zoo Top 20 email every week, where Travel Zoo seeks out the twenty best travel deals out there in cyberland, compiles them, and sends them neatly to my inbox. These are solid bargains too, which might be hotels, flights, tours, or air/hotel packages. If you are interested you can even watch a video about their rigorous selection process. (Yes, I watched it).

I once got round trip, airfare to Belize City for $133 from NYC, including taxes and fees. And for the last few weeks they have been advertising flight & hotel packages to Dublin for New Years for under $500.

You can sign up to receive their weekly email on their home page, or just check into the site regularly and see what they've turned up.

Happy travels! I'm just about to head to London thanks to a ticket deal I found in the Top 20 email.

No comments:

Post a Comment